Eyelash tips - even for mature eyes seem to stop short of including silver queens on the other side of 60. This has to change. A mascara that is designed to target and heal post menopause issues is one that can take on the beauty and lash woes of 70-year olds too.
In general, the main problems faced by women over 70 include:
- Rapid lash thinning because of the inability of the body to absorb nutrients through diet.
- Tired cardiovascular system, leading to slow blood circulation, and slow lash growth cycles.
- Lash breakage due to chemicals or repetitive motion like rubbing the eyes.
- Eye sensitivity which is exacerbated by eye products that are full of toxins and not hypoallergenic.
To counter this, eyelash tips and tricks aren’t enough. The answer lies in finding the best mascara for mature, sparse lashes.
- Infusion of Vitamins A,B,C,E and H in a base of essential fatty acid rich olive oil and avocado oil - to deliver hydration and nourishment straight to parched, thin, 70’s eyelashes.
- A wand or applicator that combs, separates, elongates and also reinvigorates tired lashes back to their glory.
- Healing instead of hiding. Chemicals provide a boost, in the now. But that’s not sustainable. Bioactive nutrients from premium herbs order lash follicles to shorten the lash growth cycle, and also stimulate the growth of new lashes.
- pH balanced, vegan, certified organic, cruelty free and hypoallergenic (tested with 1200 mature queens).
A formulation with these qualities is fit to be the ideal mascara for mature thinning lashes - be it for women in their 50s and 60s.. Or their 70s.
PrimeLash Mascara is created keeping these factors in mind. Reviewed over 10,000 times to effusive praise and 5 star ratings, it is a revolution in pro-age lash care.